A manufacturing company in Turkmenistan offers for your market Polymer-bitumen binder (PBB).
The universal high-strength multifilament yarn is made of polypropylene in the form of continuous finest fibers connected together by pneumatic adhesions. A single thread may include up to 200 individual dyed or unpainted fibers, the so-called filaments, as a result of which the finished product receives various technological characteristics.
• High strength
• Low specific weight
• Stability to sudden temperature changes
• UV stabilized, resistant to light
• Neutral to acids, alkalis and other aggressive chemicals.
High strength multifilament polypropylene thread (FDY) with linear density from 600 to 5000 denier.
The multifilament pp yarn uses for:
• manufacture polypropylene bags
• manufacture of polypropylene backpack tapes, ropes, sling, belts, cords, twine, woven
• tapes, braided nets
• fabric manufacturing
• making big bags
• making shoes, bags, suitcases
It is a widely used packaging material, especially in agrarian industry and agriculture.
Multifilament polypropylene yarn is packed in cartons of 4 bobbins. One bobbin contains 5 kg of thread.